Kamis, Maret 26, 2009

pelangi

Let’s me learn…

Dear sisters Hujan, Mentari and Udara
With each sunnatullah


Pelangi ask to Hujan why your grains not bright and good as usual
Then she ask to Mentari which is shining in nearly dusk, why she does not increase her light so that Hujan can reflection it but Mentari choose hiding between clouds.
Pelangi brood, what was wrong with herself, Why Mentari angry the and not lend her light to pelangi
Finally Pelangi decide to ask Udara which carry out the clouds cover Mentari. “Oh.. Udara… why you not help me create a beautiful canvas so that, I can sit there and begin to portray the colors.

But there are no answers from the Hujan, Mentari and Udara

“Learn!” They don’t want Pelangi is learning to become a sky that can easily change it color. It is not logical reason! Are wrong if Pelangi Color not only Red, Yellow and Green but also Orange, Blue, Nila, and Purple? Are wrong if there is any color that is almost of the same color with sky so that there are parts of the Pelangi that is like the sky? Indeed, that's the color of which may not be known by Hujan, Mentari dan Udara that may also be understood by them.
My dear sisters Hujan, Mentari and Udara

Know me, understand me, please. it is I am. I don’t ever do like that with me. Ask me leave my sunnatullah, which have become part of my characteristic. I am sure there are similarities you are with the other people such as with the clouds, soil, moisture, months, or even the sky itself. But if there is one of my behavior that u dislike. I wish please…still help me and never leave me.

0 komentar: