Kamis, Maret 26, 2009

crying

Assalamualaikum wr wb

I feel sad

When I read in news papers,

Watched on television,

Browsed to internet,

Heard in radio

They are talking about our brother in Philistine.

Our brother in Islam who that never I meet before.

My heart is hurt

There are more than 300 civilian was dead,

700 people got injury

School, hospital, masjid was destroy

And a lot of victims are women and children

Although I know they are will be syuhada.

Israel was kill them,

Israel is truly terrorist!!!

ISRAEL IS LA’NATULLAH!!!

Now Israel tries to blockade Philistine people.

And they are preparing 6000 solder to attack Fhilistine again.

My eyes is crying

When I know we were support with what they do…

We were support Zionism

We were support to killed our brother self

Because…

We buy them products,

We use them products,

We heard, read, eat, drink, and watch them products

MashaAllah….

Brother and sister, I ask you

Let’s open your eyes,

Open your ears,

Open your mind,

And also open your heart

Don’t ever be Israel’s servants

LET’S BOYCOTT USA AND ISRAEL PRODUCTS

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

0 komentar: